Preparation Time-40 minutes
- Soya Chunks-100 gm
- Finely chopped onion-1
- finely chopped green chilli-2
- Finely chopped ginger-1 inch
- Finely chopped coriander leaves-1/3 cup
- Roasted gram flour-3 tbsp
- Bread crumbs-1/2 cup
- Red chilli powder-1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder-1/2 tsp
- Chat masala powder-1/2 tsp
- Maggi masala cube/maggi masala powder-1 pkt
- cooking oil-2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Soak the soya chunks into the hot water for 10 minutes, drain the water and squeeze the chunks properly.
- Put the soya chunks into the grinding jar and coarsely grind it (do not make paste).
- Transfer the grounded soya into a big bowl and add all the ingredients except cooking oil.
- Mix and mash it for a minute, make equal size of balls of the mixture.
- Take any shape of cookies cutter for designer kebabs (you may make it simple round shape).
- Apply few drops of water on your hand and shape the mixture in flat round kebab shape.
- Repeat the process to make the remaining kebabs.
- Heat little oil in a flat pan, once the oil is heated, simmer the flame.
- Put the prepared kebabs into the pan one by one, fry it for a minute then flip it to fry other side.
- Fry it from both sides on low heat till it turns golden brown.
- Take out on the kitchen towel to absorb extra oil from it.
- Garnish with onion rings, lemon wedges and serve hot with Green Mint chutney.