Preparation time-15 minutes
- Fresh mint leaves-1/3 cup
- Sugar-2 tbsp
- Lemon juice-2 tbsp
- Salt-1/4 tsp
- Water-1/3 cup
- Chilled plain soda water-1 cup
- Add 4 tbsp water into the sugar to dissolve it, stir and keep it aside.
- Put 2/3 portion of mint leave and little water into a steel glass and make mint juice using hand blender (do not make paste).
- Take the serving glass, put some mint leaves on the base of glass.
- Filter the mint leave juice into the glass using tea stainer.
- Add 2-3 ice cubes, sugar syrup, lemon juice and little salt into it.
- Add chilled soda water and little water and stir it.
- Decorate with lemon slice and serve chilled.