Preparation time-40 minutes
- Whole milk-1 litre
- Sugar-100 gm
- Chopped mixed dry fruit-1/3 cup
- (Cashew nuts, pistachio, almond)
- Saffron-1 pinch
- Turn on the flame and put the milk pan on it, let the milk boil.
- Simmer the flame, add sugar and stir it.
- Boil the milk on low-medium flame till its reduces to 1/4 of its original quantity (keep stirring in between).
- Turn off the flame and let it cool down.
- Add saffron and chopped dry fruits into the prepared malai and mix it.
- Take kulhar or matka, fill the pot with prepared malai in it, Sprinkle few saffron threads on it.
- Cover it with foil paper, Put it in freezer for 6-8 hours.
- Take out from freezer, garnish with chopped pistachio and almond.
- Ready to serve.
Note: You may add the dry fruits and saffron at the time of milk boiling process.