Preparation time-20 minutes
- Curd/yoghurt-400 gm
- finely chopped onion-1/2
- finely chopped cucumber-1/3
- finely chopped tomato-1/2
- finely chopped green chilli-1
- Red chilli powder-1/2 tsp
- Chat masala powder-1/2 tsp
- Roasted masala powder-1/3 tsp (cumin seeds, coriander seeds, black pepper and dry red chilli-roast it on tawa and grind it)
- finely chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Whisk the curd well, add all the chopped vegetables and mix it.
- Add all the spices and salt into it, mix it properly.
- Sprinkle some roasted masala powder and ready to serve.