Preparation time-45 minutes
- Paneer (cut into cubes)-200 gm
- Onion (Chopped in square shape)-2
- Green pepper(Chopped in square shape)-1
- Green chilli(slit)-3
- Chopped onion-2
- Chopped tomato-1
- Garlic cloves(peeled)-10 to 12
- Chopped ginger-1 inch
- Cumin seeds-1 tbsp
- Coriander seeds-1 tbsp
- Fennel seeds-1 tsp
- Whole Black pepper-1 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1 tsp
- Garam masala powder-1 tsp
- Fresh cream-2 tbsp
- Cooking oil-3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Heat a non-stick pan, roast all the whole spices on low flame for 2 minutes.
- Turn off the flame when the spices starts to change the colour, let the spices cool down little bit.
- Put it into the blending jar, grind it into powder and keep it aside.
- Heat a pan, add cooking oil and let the oil heat.
- Add chopped garlic and ginger and fry it for few seconds.
- Add chopped onion, fry the onions on medium flame till it turns little soft.
- Add chopped tomato and fry the tomato till it turns soft, add little salt to cook the tomato faster.
- Turn off the flame and let it cool down completely.
- Put it into the blending jar and blend it into paste (do not add water).
- Heat the same pan, add oil and let it heat.
- Add green chill, onions(chopped in square shape), capsicum (chopped in square shape) into the hot oil.
- Fry the chopped onions and chopped capsicums on high flame for a minute.
- Simmer the flame to medium, add red chilli powder and turmeric powder into the hot oil.
- Add the prepared masala paste, fry the masala for a minute on medium flame.
- Add the roasted masala powder, mix it and fry it for another minute.
- Add cream (whisk it before use) and mix it properly into the fried masala paste.
- Add 1/2 glass of water and stir it properly.
- Add paneer and salt to taste(we already used little salt at the time of onion, tomato fry).
- Add garam masala powder, mix it and cook it for 2 minutes on low flame.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and turn off the flame.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and fresh cream and ready to serve.