Preparation time-30 minutes
- Chopped raw banana-500 gm
- Gram flour-1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
- Dry mango powder (aamchur powder)-1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder-1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil-3 tbsp
- Heat a pan, add cooking oil and let it heat.
- Add cumin seeds and fry it for few seconds on medium flame.
- Add chopped banana, mix it and fry the banana for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Add all the spices, salt and gram flour into the banana and mix it properly.
- Cover the pan and cook it for 4-5 minutes on low flame, keep stirring in between.
- Increase the flame to medium and fry it for a minute without cover.
- Increase the flame to high and fry it for 30-40 seconds to make it crispy, keep stirring.
- Turn off the flame and ready to serve with Rice and daal.