- Whole milk-1 litre
- Mango Puree-1/2 cup
- Sugar-100 gm
- Chopped pistachio-1o to 12
- Cardamom powder-1/3 tsp
- Saffron-1 pinch
- Turn on the flame and put the milk pan on it, let the milk boil.
- Simmer the flame, add sugar and stir it.
- Add chopped pistachio, cardamom powder and saffron and stir it.
- Boil the milk on low-medium flame till its reduces to 1/5 of its original quantity (keep stirring in between).
- Turn off the flame and let it cool down completely.
- Add the mango puree in the prepared malai and mix it properly.
- Fill the mixture in the kulfi mould and put it in freezer for 6-8 hours.
- Take out from freezer, garnish with chopped pistachio and serve.