Preparation time-30 minutes
- Boiled egg-6
- Onion -1 (Chopped in square shape)
- Chopped onion-2 (medium)
- Chopped ginger-2 inch
- Garlic cloves (peeled)-12 to 15
- Chopped tomato-2 (medium)
- Cumin seeds-1 tsp
- Bay leaves- 2 or 3
- Turmeric powder-1 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1 tsp
- Chicken masala powder/meat masala powder-1 tbsp
- Garam masala powder-1/2 tsp
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Cooking oil-4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Gently prick the eggs with fork, add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder , 1/2 tsp red chilli powder and 1/2 tsp salt, mix it.
- In a blending jar: add ginger, garlic, onions and tomato and little water, blend it into thick smooth paste.
- Heat a pan, add little cooking oil and let the oil heat, put the marinated boiled eggs in the pan one by one.
- Fry the eggs on medium flame for 2-3 minutes, take out the fried eggs in a plate.
- Heat the same pan and add cooking oil, let the oil heat, add cumin seeds, bay leaves and fry it for few seconds.
- Add onion cubes, fry the onions for a minute on medium flame.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and chicken masala powder in the pan, mix it and fry it for a minute.
- Add blended masala paste, fry the masala for 2-3 minutes on low-medium flame,keep stirring in between.
- Add 1/2 glass of water and salt to taste, stir it and let the curry boil.
- Put the fried eggs in the curry one by one, add garam masala powder and stir it.
- Reduce the flame to medium and cook it for a minute (cover the pan).
- Add chopped coriander leaves and turn off the flame.
- Ready to serve with roti, paratha and rice etc.