Preparation time-30 minutes
- Chopped cabbage-500 gm
- Green peas (fresh/frozen)-1/2 cup
- Bay leaves-2
- Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
- Grated garlic-5 to 7 cloves
- Grated ginger- 1 inch
- Chooped green chiili-2 (small)
- Finely chopped onion-2 (medium)
- Chopped tomato-1 (large)
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1/3 tsp
- Coriander powder-1/3 tsp
- Cumin powder-1/3 tsp
- Garam masala powder-1/3 tsp
- Cooking oil-3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan, add bay leaves, cumin seeds and green chilli fry it for few seconds.
- Add grated ginger and garlic Fry it for 1/2 minute on medium flame.
- Add chopped onion Fry the onions till it turns golden brown on medium flame.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder and coriander powder.
- Mix the spices and fry it for a minute on low flame.
- Add chopped tomato and fry till tomatoes turns soft, cover the pan.
- Add chopped cabbage, green peas and salt to taste, mix it.
- Cover the pan and cook it for 14-15 minutes on low-medium flame (Keep stirring in between).
- Add garam masala powder, Mix it.
- Cover the pan and cook in on low-medium flame for a minute.
- Turn off the flame, garnish with coriander leaves and ready to serve.