Preparation time-20 Minutes
- Green capsicum-4
- Gram flour-4 tbsp
- Fennel seeds (saunf)-1/4 tsp
- Cumin seeds-1/4 tsp
- Dry mango powder (aamchur)-1/3 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/3 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1/4 tsp
- Cumin powder-1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder-1/3 tsp
- Cooking oil-2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Chop the capsicum in square shape and discard the seeds.
- Roast the gram flour in a pan for 2-3 minutes on low-medium flame.
- Take out the roasted gram flour in a bowl and clean the pan with kitchen towel or water.
- Heat the same pan, add oil and allow the oil to heat properly.
- Add fennel seeds and cumin seeds, fry it for few seconds on medium flame.
- Add chopped green capsicum and fry it for a minute on medium flame.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, dry mango powder and salt to taste.
- Mix all the spices properly and cook it for 2 minutes on medium flame (do not cover the pan).
- Reduce the flame to low, add the roasted gram flour in the fried capsicum and mix it properly.
- Increase the flame to medium and cook it for 2 minutes, keep stirring in between.
- Increase the flame to high and fry it for a minute, keep tossing/ stirring.
- Turn off the flame and ready to serve.