- Paneer(cottage cheese)-200 gm
- Green peas(frozen/fresh)-100 gm
- Onion chopped-2 large
- Tomato chopped-2
- Ginger chopped-1 inch
- Garlic chopped-12(10-15 pcs)
- Green chilli-2
- Curd or yoghurt-4 tbsp
- Cumin seeds-1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder-1 tsp
- Red chilli powder-2 tsp
- Cumin powder-2 tsp
- Coriander powder-1 tsp
- Garam masala-1 tsp
- Cooking oil-3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in the pan,add cumin seeds,green chilli and let them splutter.Add chopped onion and fry it for 4-5 mins.
- Add chopped ginger and garlic and fry it for another 2 mins.Add chopped tomatoes and fry till it turns soft.
- Blend all the mixture (fried mixture) in grinder and grind it into smooth paste.
- Add 1 tbsp oil in the same pan and add green peas and fry it for a minute,add turmeric powder,red chilli powder,cumin powder,coriander powder and fry it until the raw smell of masala disappear.
- Add blended paste in the peas and fry it for 3-4 mins,add yoghurt/curd in the mixture and stir.
- Add 1 cup water and let it boil,add paneer(cottage cheese) and salt.Cook it for another 5 mins and turn off the flame.
- Ready to serve with Naan ,kulcha,roti or pulao.