Preparation Time-20 minutes
- Bread slices(white/brown)-6
- Curd/yoghurt-200 gm
- Finely chopped onion-1
- Finely chopped tomato-1/2
- Finely chopped cucumber-1/3
- Finely chopped green chilli-1
- Mustard seeds-1 tsp
- Curry leaves-10 to 12
- Red chilli powder-1/3 tsp
- Chat masala powder-1/3 tsp
- Roasted masala powder-1/2 tsp(Roast coriander seeds, cumin seeds, whole black pepper and dry red chilli and grind it)
- Cooking oil-1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Cut the edges of the bread and keep it aside.
- Whisk the curd well, add chopped onion, chopped cucumber, chopped tomato, chopped green chilli, chopped coriander leaves, red chilli powder, chat masala powder, roasted masala powder and salt into it.
- Mix it properly , raita is ready.
- Take one slice of bread and spread 2 tbsp raita over it, cover this slice with another bread slice.
- Repeat the same process to make more sandwiches.
- Heat a tawa, put 1 tsp oil on it.
- Once the oil is heated, add 1/3 tsp of mustard seeds and 5-6 curry leaves into the hot oil.
- when the mustard seeds starts cracking, put the raita stuffed bread slices on it.
- Roast the sandwich from both side till it turns light brown on low flame.
- Take it out on a plate and cut it diagonally into two pieces .
- Ready to serve with tomato ketchup or green chutney etc.