Preparation Time-30 minutes
- Capsicum (cut in slice and de seed it)-2
- Gram Flour-1 cup
- Rice flour-1/2 cup
- Garlic(crushed/paste)-10 to 12/ 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder-1/3 tsp
- Coriander powder-1/3 tsp
- Black pepper powder-1/4 tsp
- Garam masala powder-1/4 tsp
- Cooking oil for fry
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl: add gram flour, rice flour, spices, salt and crushed garlic, mix it.
- Add little water, mix it well to make smooth thick batter.
- Heat oil in a pan for deep frying the pakora.
- Coat the capsicum slices with the prepared batter and gently put it in the hot oil one by one.
- Fry the pakora from both side till it turns golden brown.
- Take out on the kitchen towel to absorb extra oil from it.
- Serve hot with green chutney, tomato ketchup etc.