Preparation time-30 minutes
- Boiled noodles-200 gm
- Chopped onion (sliced)-2
- Carrot (chopped)-1
- Red pepper(chopped) -1/2
- Yellow pepper(chopped)-1/2
- Green pepper (chopped)-1/2
- Cabbage (chopped)-50 gm
- Green chilli (chopped)-3
- Garlic (chopped)-12
- Tomato ketchup-1 tbsp
- Soy sauce-2 tbsp
- White vinegar-1 tsp
- Cooking oil-4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Turn on the flame and heat a pan.
- Once the pan is heated, add cooking oil into it and let the oil heat.
- Add green chilli and garlic into the oil and fry it for 30 seconds.
- Add chopped onion and fry it for 2 minutes on high flame.
- Add chopped carrot and fry it for another 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Add chopped cabbage and fry it for a minute.
- Add yellow pepper, red pepper, green pepper and fry it for 2 minutes on high flame.
- Reduce the heat to low flame, add white vinegar, soy sauce and tomato ketchup.
- Add little salt (soy sauce already contains salt) and mix it.
- Add boiled noodles and mix it properly with half cooked vegetables.
- Fry the noodles with vegetables for a minute and turn off the heat.
- Garnish with spring onion and serve hot.