Preparation time- 1 hour 30 mins
- All purpose flour-1.5 cup
- Semolina (sooji/rava)-1/2 cup
- Sugar-1 cup
- Milk (boiled)-2 cup
- Mixed dry fruits (chopped)-50 gm
- Fennel seeds (saunf)-1 tbsp
- Cooking oil or ghee for fry
- In a pan, add milk and sugar together.
- Turn on the heat and put the milk pan over it, let the milk heat for five minutes on medium heat.
- Turn off the heat and let the milk cool down.
- In a big bowl, add milk, add semolina, add maida and mix it well.
- Mix the batter for 3-4 minutes and ensure that there are no lumps in it.
- Add chopped dry fruits and saunf in the batter and mix it.
- Keep the batter aside for an hour.
- Turn on the flame and heat a pan.
- Add sufficient oil/ghee into the pan and let it heat.
- Drop a pinch of batter to check the temperature of oil, simmer the heat.
- Put a serving spoon of batter in center of the hot oil in a single consistency, do not spread the batter.
- Fry it on low heat for 2-3 mintes, flip it to fry other side carefully.
- Fry this pua on low heat from both sides till its turns golden brown.
- Take out on kitchen towel to extract extra oil.
- Repeat the same process for remaining batter.
- Ready to serve.