Preparation time-1 and 1/2 hrs
- Paneer/cottage cheese(cut into square shape)-100 gm
- Red pepper(cut into square shape)-1/2
- Yellow pepper(cut into square shape)-1/2
- Green pepper(cut into square shape)-1/2
- Onion(cut into square shape)-1/2
- Curd(thick)-1 cup
- Ginger and garlic paste-1 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/3 tsp
- Kashmiri red chilli powder-1 tsp
- Cumin powder-1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder-1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder-1/4 tsp
- Tandoori masala powder (any)-1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice-1 tsp
- Cooking oil-2 tbsp
- In a big bowl, add all the ingredients together except cooking oil.
- Mix it properly and keep it in refrigerator for an hour.
- After one hour, take it out from the refrigerator.
- Turn on the heat and heat a tawa.
- Put 1 tbsp oil on the tawa and spread it all over.
- Put the marinated paneer, pepper and onion on the tawa one by one (put maximum 6-8 pcs at a time).
- Fry it for a minute on medium flame and flip it to fry other side for one minute.
- Take out on kitchen towel to absorb extra oil.
- Fry the remaining marinated paneer, pepper and onions using the same process.
- Add the panner, pepper and onion to the skewer/toothpick.
- Put it on hot tawa for one minute before serving.
- Serve hot with mint and coriander chutney.