Preparation time-30 minutes
- Puffed rice (murmura)-100 gm
- Jaggery (gud)-250 gm
- Turn on the flame and heat a pan, add jaggery and let it melt on low flame for 2 minutes.
- Increase the flame to medium and cook it for another 2-3 minutes, keep stirring.
- Turn off the flame and add murmura (puffed rice).
- Mix it properly and let it cool down a little (approximately 2 minutes).
- Grease your palm with water, take a small portion of the mixture and roll it into small ball.
- Make sure that laddoos are made before the mixture cools down.
- Repeat the process for making laddu from remaining mixture.
- Murmura laddu is ready to serve, store it in airtight container and consume it within 2-3 weeks.
Caution: Ensure it is not too hot before making the laddu.