- Curd -200 gm
- Chopped green chilli-2
- Red chilli powder-1/3 tsp
- Chat masala powder-1/3 tsp
- Mustard seeds-1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves-5 to 7 leaf
- Cooking oil-1 tbsp
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Grate the cucumber and radish into a big bowl.
- Add curd, chopped green chilli, coriander leaves, red chilli powder, chat masala powder and salt to taste.
- Mix all this properly and add little water if the curd is too thick, keep it aside.
- Heat a tadka spoon, add 1 tbsp cooking oil and let it heat.
- Add mustard seeds and curry leaves in the hot oil and allow it to crackle.
- Turn off the heat and add the tadka into the Raita.
- Ready to serve with main course.