- Whole milk-1 ltr
- Lemon-4 tbsp
- Turn on the heat and boil the milk in pan.
- When the milk start boiling, add the lemon juice.
- When the milk begin to curdle, increase the heat on medium flame and stir.
- As soon the milk is completely curdled, turn off the heat and stain the milk in cotton cloth.
- Run cold water on it to remove the sour taste of lemon completely.
- Squeeze it and hang the cotton cloth for 30 minutes.
- Keep a heavy weight on cotton cloth to extract all the water for 20 minutes.
- Paneer is set now, cut it into any shapes and use it.