Preparation time-30 minutes
- Pasta (Fusilli)-150 gm
- Chopped onions-2 (medium)
- Chopped tomato-2 (medium)
- Chopped green chilli-1 to 2
- Chopped garlic-7 to 8
- Chopped bell pepper (capsicum)-1 (large)
- Chopped carrot-1
- Tomato ketchup-2 tbsp
- Soy sauce-1 tbsp
- Red chilli sauce- 1 tsp
- Pasta mix(seasoning)-1 tsp (optional)
- Crushed black pepper-1/3 tsp
- Cooking oil-4 tbsp
- Cheese-50 gm
- Salt to taste
- Boil water in a pan (approx 1 litre), add pasta, 1 tsp oil and 1/2 tsp salt in the water.
- Cover the pan and let it boil for 8 to 10 minutes on medium flame.
- Once pasta has boiled properly, turn off the flame and drain the water from it.
- Heat oil in a pan, add green chilli and garlic and fry it for few seconds on medium flame.
- Add onions and fry it for 2-3 minutes on medium flame, keep stirring in between.
- Add carrot and fry it for 2-3 minutes on medium flame, keep stirring in between.
- Add chopped tomato, cover the pan and cook the tomato for 3-4 minutes on low-medium flame.
- Open the lid and stir it, Add chopped capsicum and cook it for a minute.
- Add tomato ketchup, soy sauce and red chilli sauce and mix it properly.
- Add boiled pasta and salt, mix it and cook it for a minute on low flame(cover the pan).
- Sprinkle crushed black pepper and pasta mix, mix it properly and turn off the flame.
- Grate cheese on it as per your taste and serve hot.