Preparation time-30 minutes
- Mushroom (chopped)-200 gm
- Green peas(fresh/frozen)-100 gm
- Green chilli-1
- Ginger (chopped)-1 inch
- Garlic (peeled)-12 to 15
- Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
- Kasuri methi(Dry fenugreek leaves)-1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder-1/3 tsp
- Coriander powder-1/3 tsp
- Garam masala powder-1/3 tsp
- Cooking oil-4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Heat oil in a pan and fry chilli, ginger and garlic for few seconds on medium flame.
- Add onion and tomato, fry it for 2-3 minutes, keep stirring in between.
- Turn off the flame and let it cool down.
- Take it out in a blending jar, blend it into smooth paste(do not add water).
- Turn on the flame and heat a pan, add oil and let it heat.
- Add cumin seeds and fry it for few seconds on medium flame.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder and coriander powder.
- Mix it and fry it for a minute on low flame.
- Add green peas, Fry it for a minute(Fry it for another 2 minutes if you are using fresh green peas).
- Add blended paste and mix it, cover the pan and cook it for a minute on low flame.
- Add mushroom and salt, mix it, cover the pan and cook it for 4-5 minutes on low flame.
- Add 1/2 glass of water and stir it, Cover the pan, cook it for another 4-5 minutes on medium flame.
- Add garam masala powder and kasuri methi, mix it and turn off the flame.
- Take it out in a serving plate, garnish with coriander leaves.
- Ready to serve with roti, rice, paratha, kulcha etc.