Preparation time-30 minutes
- Bread slices (white/brown)- 8
- Boiled potato-3
- Curry leaves-8 to 10
- Chopped green chilli-2
- Chopped onion-1
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Ginger garlic paste-1 tsp
- Schezwan sauce/tomato ketchup-2 tbsp
- Green chutney- 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder-1/3 tsp
- Butter-1 tbsp
- Cooking oil-2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Mash/grate the boiled potatoes and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add curry leaves, green chilli and onion, fry it for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder and salt, mix it and fry it for a minute on low flame.
- Add grated/mashed potatoes, fry it for a minute on low flame.
- Add coriander leaves, fry it for one more minute on medium flame, keep stirring.
- Turn off the flame and take out the aloo bharta in a bowl.
- Take four bread slices and apply green chutney on one side of these bread slices.
- Apply aloo bharta on top of green chutney on each chutney coated bread slice.
- Apply schezwan sauce on one side of remaining four bread slices.
- Place one schezwan sauce coated bread slice on each aloo coated bread slice.
- You may apply little ghee/butter on both side of the sandwiches.
- Grill the sandwiches in sandwich grill, take it out from the grill and cut it diagonally.
- Ready to serve with to tomato ketchup.