Preparation time-40 minutes
- Spinach leaves(washed)-250 gm
- Paneer (cubes)-200 gm
- Green chilli-3
- Chopped ginger-1 inch
- Garlic cloves(peeled)-14 to 16
- Chopped onion-1 (large)
- Chopped tomato-1
- Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder-1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder-1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder-1/2 tsp
- Fresh cream-2 tbsp
- Cooking oil-4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Boil one litre of water in pan, add spinach leaves and boil it for a minute, turn off the flame.
- Drain the water, take out the boiled spinach in a blending jar and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, fry it for few seconds then add green chilli, ginger, garlic.
- Add onions and fry it on medium flame till it turns light brown(2-3 minutes) .
- Add chopped tomato, cook on medium flame till it turns little soft (2-3 minutes).
- Turn off the flame and let it cool down, take out the fried ingredients in the same blending jar.
- Add little water and blend it into thick smooth paste, keep it aside.
- Heat oil in same pan, add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and cumin powder.
- Fry it for 20-30 seconds, add the prepared paste, keep stirring.
- Cover the pan and cook it for 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
- Add fresh cream and paneer cubes, mix it well in gravy.
- Add garam masala powder and salt to taste, mix it well.
- Cover the pan and cook it for 2 minutes on low flame, turn off the flame.
- Garnish with fresh cream and grated paneer and serve hot with roti, paratha, naan and kulcha